November 7-13, 2013
“You are the bridge between what was and what is ready to be born.”
We invite you to join us on a journey of self discovery at this transformative time of our human evolution to one of the world’s most powerful and sacred sites, the pyramids of Teotihuacán, Mexico.
Here in the spiritual home of the Toltecs, reconnect with your own internal guidance, as well as, the ancient wisdom contained within the land. Teo is a living repository of the ancient wisdom that invigorates our individual and collective dreams.
Discover your unlimited capacity to shine brightly from your heart and express your authentic self in your actions and your life. Align your body, mind, and spirit to more fully contribute to the great wave of transformation that is going on at this time. Be uplifted and awakened by the ancient energy at the pyramids.
By taking a step back from our daily demands, by making the time for reflection and stillness, adventure and community, we give ourselves a chance to gain new perspective, recharge and revision our creative endeavors, relationships and careers that form our everyday lives.
- Embrace the shift from challenge to opportunity
- Throw off the choice you made to limit yourself
- Perceive and interpret your life from a new, perspective
- Create a positive and uplifting emotional quality in your life
- Gain simple, effective tools that contribute to your daily happiness
Come join us in the place where humans have been awakening to their divinity and true power as creators for thousands of years.
“I can’t wait to be in Teo with each of you sharing Yoga, Love & the Dream!”
- Ivana Ustariz
- 5 nights accommodations (double occupancy) at the beautiful and comfortable Dreaming House*
- 3 meals a day featuring healthy and traditional Mexican food
- Optional yoga classes
- Ground transportation to and from Mexico City Airport
- Entrance fees to archaeological pyramid site
- Daily lectures, teachings, and experiential activities
Early Registration Discount: $1195
A deposit of $295 is due before Oct. 1st and will secure your reservation. Payment plans available upon inquiry. Credit cards accepted. Space is limited. You are responsible for your own air transportation to/from Mexico City.
For more information or to speak with Rita Rivera Fox, please call 310-869-5018 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information and reservations please contact Eve Bentley, email@example.com.
*To view photos of our beautiful accommodations, please visit www.thedreaminghousemx.com.