Spring 2014 WOMEN’S SEDONA RETREAT
With Rita Rivera Fox
May 2-5, 2014
Mapping Your Authentic Expression: Live the Heart of Your Creativity
Sedona is a rare and heavenly place that offers itself as the perfect setting to merge with your Spirit, see with new eyes and bring new inspired action into your life.
We have chosen a lovely site nestled on a mountain-side amongst the Pinon and Juniper beside a flowing creek to gather and spend 4 unforgettable days together. Hiking, meditating and dreaming with the magnificent natural art of the canyons to spark your creativity.
Experience the Inner Connection Map, Rita’s powerful and effective practice for clearing obstinate patterns from the body, while gaining the power and awareness to master challenging thoughts and emotions. thinking and embodying your true self.
- Move into balance with your feminine and masculine energies.
- Learn how to choose your souls wisdom over your reaction to life’s circumstances.
- Perceive and recognize your hidden truths by harnessing the power of your heart.
- Learn to trust feeling & sensation as a direct channel to your integrity and intuition.
- Step into the world with renewed courage fully embodied in your strength.
Spirited women come together to explore their deepest inner landscape and the breathtaking vistas of Sedona. Rebirth and design your feminine inspired self- expression with Mother Nature as your guide.
Are you ready to…
- Deepen into your own inner quiet place where your wisdom, creativity & most authentic self can emerge?
- Take time apart from your full & demanding life to pause & reinvigorate your dreams & creations in a quiet, beautiful, slow paced setting.
On this restorative retreat you can choose to do yoga or schedule a massage
Yoga with Ivana Ustariz : A restorative, opening, centering style that requires no previous experience.
Ivana will be our Yogini in residence. She brings with her a unique blend of yoga and movement that she shares with such fun and enthusiasm. She invites all levels to engage in the discovery of their body and that how where ever you are, whatever you experience is valuable and informative. Her ease and laughter make her yoga sessions a vital part of our journey. Yoga group sessions are included, private sessions can be scheduled at an additional fee.
Grace brings a wealth of wisdom and insight as Master body worker as well as, a Teacher & Mentor of Self Inquiry, Yoga, Toltec & several Healing Modalities. She is a Licensed Massage Therapist, specializing in Specific Muscle Rehabilitation, Cranio-Sacral, Visceral Manipulation and Therapeutic Energy Healing. She is also a Holistic Health Coach, supporting healthy living through awareness of the Body/Mind connection & creating a loving relationship from the inside out. (Grace’s treatments are an additional fee and not included)
- Friday May 2- Arrive by 6pm for evening introductory & welcome. Please dine in Sedona before arriving. Tea, beverages and snacks will be served at our first evening gathering.
- Saturday May 3 - Awaken to a Healthy continental breakfast, yoga, morning meditation and class. We will hike in the afternoon at nearby mountains as well as time for sitting by Oak Creek, writing & dreaming; Evening fire ceremony outdoors under the stars.
- Sunday May 4- We travel by van to Shamans Cave… a powerful, mystical site in the red rocks surrounded by sky and silence for ceremony and Dreaming time; Walk the Boynton Medicine Wheel.
- Monday May 5- We travel by van to hike Cathedral Rock in the Morning. After lunch we hike to the Buddhist Stupa. Evening gathering and closing meditation.
- Tuesday May 6 - Departure
This is a journey of the body, mind and spirit and will require some physical strength for moderate hiking and outdoor activity. Sedona is located in mountains so the higher altitude requires an increased in- take of water.
We will meet at Your Heart’s Home a private retreat sanctuary set like a jewel in Oak Creek Canyon. It is in the midst of powerful vortex energies where transformation is supported and nurtured.
We have an outdoor garden for yoga, meditating, eating. Fire pit for ceremonies and a hot tub. As well as beautiful outdoor altars and magical spaces to explore. All designed to inspire and rejuvenate.
Your Heart’s Home Lodging is now sold out. We will direct you to beautiful lodging within minutes from Your Heart’s Home. (See the links below)
Retreat rate for those staying offsite is $500.00 which includes all teachings, classes, ceremonies, transportation to sites, and 3 Continental breakfasts.
Off site Accommodations
Here are 3 lodging suggestions close to Oak Creek Canyon and our retreat site. Please contact Rita for any help in making your reservations.
Oak Creek Terrace 1-800-224-2229
Slide Rock Lodge 928-282-3531
Star Motel 928-282-3641
FOR SEDONA RESIDENTS - We invite you to join us for our day & evening programs – Cost is $475
ARRIVING IN SEDONA
Participants are responsible for their airline travel to Phoenix Arizona and also for booking reservations on the Arizona Shuttle to Sedona. Or car rental is another option.
Once you’ve arrived in Phoenix, we will direct you to the Shuttle departure area for your 90 min ride to Sedona. We suggest that you arrive in Phoenix in time to board either the 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm shuttle. This will put you in Sedona in plenty of time to be transported to a local restaurant for dinner and then to Your Heart’s Home. (Please contact Rita for more details or if you have questions)
If you are driving to Sedona, you will be given directions to Your Heart’s Home. There is plenty of free parking.
For more information on Sedona:
Please contact Rita at 310 869 5018 / email with questions or email.
See you in Sedona!